i luv kids they are so much funner to talk to than adults. i asked a toddler today whats up and he said “ten” with such conviction i really did believe it was an adequate response to my question for a second
he tries to play angry but he’s secretly proud
For you always:)
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Depends what kind of British accent. I’d have to say the American accent in general but there are a few British accents that I prefer over the American.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
Can’t remember. How sad is that? (Compliments from my daughter don’t count)
MIKE: Is this for real?
HARVEY: You know what to do.
MIKE: Press until it hurts.
The fondness radiating from Harvey when he looks at Mike knows no bounds…
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
I like the idea of rural but I’d prefer the suburbs. I’m a city girl and living in the suburbs (like I do now) already feels like a compromise.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Usually just some pictures from it but I hardly ever dream anymore.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Hm. Good question. I guess I want to stay in touch with the Suits fandom and getting fic recs etc.
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Depends on the season. In winter I prefer cinnamon and in summer something fruity or a fresh scent.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Alexander Skarsgaard. Or any other Skarsgaard sibling, just to be part of their family.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Dunno about any boy’s names but if my mum have had her say, I’d be called Rebecca.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes, after my boyfriend saw the movie on the plane, he forced me to watch it… he got so emotional watching it. Such a softie…
Harvey Specter in 4.06 "Litt the Hell Up"